Tuesday 18 September 2012

Before I start

Hello everyone who will be reading this blog I just want to a little insight to what kind of things you will be reading and why I am writing this blog. The reason I am writing this blog is for my leadership class it will act as a sort of journal of my thoughts in the class along with typed responses to some questions I will get every week or so to help push me to blog. The main part of this class is to help grade nines with there studies or at lest that is what I'm told. I will also be blogging about a book called "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens". I'm hopping to get some key points out the book for my life along with key points that will help me to help others. Oh! before I forget I guess I should introduce myself I am a grade 12 student at my school and I am every interested with helping others and trying to become the best leader I can be (main reason I took this course). I just recently came back from a volunteer trip from Kenya Africa were I helped to build teacher accommodations so you may see some things that are influenced by that on my blog. One last thing I am very bad at spelling so if I spell something really weird you are aloud to laugh but if it is a deep thought I would like you to try your hardest to try and get back in to after your break of laughing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment